A Cherry On Top


Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Freebie!!! ~ My very first kit and its free to you!!!

So I finally made a kit. :-) This is my very first one and I am so proud of myself. Its not the best kit out there, but it pleases me since I am still learning PSE 6.0. The name of the kit is "Wild Thing You Make My Heart Sing". It of course is inspired by Valentines Day.

Anyway, go ahead and download it. I do not care what you do with it, just so long you don't take credit for it. You can list that the design was created by JKellams. I am not including a TOU with this. I don't think it's necessary.




Click the picture or click here.
This is a 52mb file in .zip format.

Please leave comments!!!

6 comments:

Mamouniaduquebec said...

Its very very nice, thanks a lot!

Terebene said...

Thank you - very creative!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing!

Mamouniaduquebec said...

Its a great one, congratulations! And thanks for sharing...

Anonymous said...

Thank you - i found your site from a link on the digi free site - love this kit - need to get the righht photo so i can use it

Tammy aka bunchie said...

Thank you for sharing this! Great job! I will use this for our choir photos. I am learning PSE 6 too and just starting to create if you want to stop by at tbunchie.blogspot.com