A Cherry On Top


Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I am soooo excited!....New kit on the way!!

I am so excited! I am creating a new kit. I got a magazine in the mail yesterday and I have decided to use the color schemes throughout the magazine for inspiration. I think, no I am sure you will love this! Here is a little sample of the color scheme and tomorrow I will post the paper package. The unique name of the kit is "Extended Invitation".

Also, I have an RSS feed generator on my page now. Please sign up to get the emails, so that when I update the blog you can get it before anyone else. This is really great when I have freebies!


1 comment:

JMCS said...

I just had to tell you how much I LOVE the papers you made! Great job. The colors are fantastic. You did an excellent job on these. Thanks.

Hugs,
Jonni
:)