A Cherry On Top


Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New Kit Freebie!!!

My life is so busy these days! I have no children to worry about but I feel like I have 50 with all of the stuff I have to do. It seems like it never ends. Spring break at school starts March 1 and I could never be happier. However, it is a short lived happiness. On March the 1st I have two events to photograph. I am very excited about that though. Since I have no medical insurance it will pay for my doctors appointment I have the following week. On the 2nd, I am driving to my moms house in Tallahassee to visit her during my break. Then after the break I have two tests the first week of school. NOT FUN! I just keep telling myself that I have only two semesters left until I am done with my A.A. Then I get to start the fun classes for my actual degree.

Okay, so I finally have a full kit to share! I have learned how to do so many things and I love it!
The name of the kit is "Sunshine & Summertime". It was inspired by the title of a Faith Hill song that I love! There are two downloads. One of them is the papers and the other is the elements. Tomorrow I am hoping to have some fonts to go along with it. Keep your fingers crossed.



Download Papers
Download Elements

Drop shadows are for previews only.

Please don't forget to show me some love and let me know what ya think!! If you use any of the elements or papers, send me a link to your work so I can see! I would love to know where they are being used!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the cute kit. This will be great for grandkids. Thanks again.