A Cherry On Top


Sunday, June 8, 2008

Cool Sensation Add-Ons Freebie

Hello Crisdam Design Fans and Scrapper Delight Fans!

I have another freebie for you! This is an element pack for the Cool Sensation Kit created by Crisdam Designs. You can buy the complete kit at A Cherry On Top. The kit is fantastic. It has cool and calming colors and designs. The element add ons I created were geared more towards the beach or ocean, but they can be used for anything. I hope you enjoy.



Click on this link to download. Be sure to leave some love! Also, make sure you visit Crisdam's website, there are links to more freebies and links to the AMAZING kits Isabel has created!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks so much for these wonderful elements, I love the beach theme!

kimmerbean said...

Great elements! Thank you so much for sharing. :)

Anonymous said...

love them....thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suz :) said...

Thanks for sharing and making MY day with this great freebie!! In fact...I thank you for all those who did not and should have. :)
Because I think you are super special, I gave you some...♥"Link Love"♥...today on my blog. Have a GREAT Day!!
Suzee Q's Stuff

Debbie said...

Thank you so much for the lovely addon!!

Dnadryad said...

Great great pack Jenny, thank youuuu !