A Cherry On Top


Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer days on the "Back Porch ".

Thats right! You get to see TWO fabulous kits from TWO fabulous designers in ONE blog!! What a deal! :-) Okay, now that I got you here, let me tell what I got for ya!

The first kit is from Isabel Mendez with Crisdam Designs. The name of it is so perfectly titled "Back Porch". It reminds me of sweet summer days, sitting on my grandparents front porch drinking lemonade or sweet tea. It has a fabulous vintage feel with classic and gorgeous colors.


This is my layout created with it!

You can get the papers only, elements only, or you can buy the whole shebang and create glorious digital pages. Click each photo to go the store. Click here to get to the main page for Crisdam Designs at A Cherry On Top.







No comments: