A Cherry On Top


Friday, July 18, 2008

Another CT Position!

I am so exited! Yesterday I was accepted to another CT position and I couldn't be happier! This CT is for Jeanelle Paige who sells exclusively at A Cherry On Top. Her designs are amazing and I am sure I will be able to create some awesome layouts and give you some fantastic QP's.

Jeanelle has two magnificent new kits out.



Small Wonders is a fun kit, packed full of cute elements. This is one of those orange/blue kits that everyone is always asking for!! It is great for pics of your little ones!




BUZZ kit is a cute, whimsical kit that can be used for boys or girls. There are cute buggy stickers and fun coordinating elements. Lots of great LO's can be made with this fun kit!

Here is another layout I have created. It is for the Sweet Digi Doodles 2 Kit. Two years ago, Jeanelle created this original kit and it was such a HUGE success she decided to re-vamp it. Click on the layout to go to the store to purchase it!

No comments: