A Cherry On Top


Saturday, July 19, 2008

Whew! I am posting like crazy....oh and a FREEBIE!!!

More kits!! I am creating like crazy! This is my most favorite kit....my proudest one yet! The name of it is "Shabby Chic" and its so calm and - shabby chic. :-) There are 12 papers and countless elements. There are frames, lace bows, lace trim, flowers, brush work, frames, and so much more! Please download quickly becuase it will only be available through the end of the month and then I am pulling it!

Please send me the layouts you create with it! I would love to see my designs at work. Thanks you so much for downloading and don't forget to leave comments. If you have any ideas for elements let me know and I will see what I can do.






There is also an alpha download you can get here!

Kit was created with the help of actions purchased from Atomic Cupcake!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful kit!! You have a right to be proud!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Jul [LA 11:54pm] - 20 Jul [NY 01:54am, UK 06:54am, OZ 04:54pm]).

Kimimela said...

Waahooo! This is so pretty! Thank you so much for sharing!

PS: Like Granny said: You _should_ be proud! =)

Tristann said...

Gorgeous colors!! Thanks so much for sharing! I can't wait to play with this kit.