A Cherry On Top


Thursday, August 14, 2008

BLOG CHALLENGE AND A FREEBIE!!!!

Hi gals (and guys)! It's been a while since I posted and boy do i have a surprise for you!

I am hosting a blog challenge this week for Digital Keepsakes/Monica Evan. I am on her CT and let me tell you something, this chic can design! I love her work! My blog challenge is hopefully going to be a fun one for you! I would like for you to create a blog that uses a movie quote as a title. Here is my example:



Here are the rules:
1. Your title must be a movie quote.
2. You must include in the journaling what movie it's from.
3. Have FUN!!

To submit your layout:
1. Send an email to me to jennybug79@gmail.com
2. Include the link to your layout, your name, and an email to contact you at.

Every entry will be put into the random generator by numerical order in which the entry was received. (Ex: 10th person to send me an email will be #10 in the generator)

Oh wait, I knew I was forgetting something....the prize for this challenge!! You are going to LOVE this! It is an AMAZING grab bag from Monica's store at Scrap matters! This grab bag is valued at more than $20.00 and it has fantastic goodies in it.

Just check out the freebie below. It was made with some of the pieces in the grab bag.



Everyone that enters the contest will receive a free QP (not to be confused with the one above). So go ahead and play along; what have you got to loose!?!?!

2 comments:

Karen L said...

So like the layout you have done for this song title. Just wondering what kit you have used.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).