A Cherry On Top


Saturday, October 18, 2008

Yowzers!!

I just realized I have not posting in a VERY long time! I have been so busy! Just a few things to catch you all up on.

1. I am working on some freebies to give you all. Some I made myself and some are QP's created with the kits of the designers that I work for. You will love them all! I am positive!

2. My hubby and I are buying a new home so that has COMPLETELY consumed me! I have no time for anything right now. Clearly it has taken away from my scrapping lately. Life will be back to normal soon and the good thing is that I have collected TONS of photos to scrap!

3. There is another crop coming to ACOT. You will have a blast. Please visit ACOT for more info. I will also have an entire post soon devoted to it.

4. The best news of all in the scrapbooking world for me is that I was chosen to be a member of Amy Teets design team! She is fabulous and her designs ROCK! I will have an update later with what month I am going to be working for her along with some links to a blog and store for her.

Thanks for sticking with me! I am so sorry that life has kept me from scrapping and sharing nice free things with you! lol

No comments: