A Cherry On Top


Tuesday, March 10, 2009

An update and some layouts...

Well I just returned from Spring Break this past weekend and I had a blast. Nothing exciting happened, but I got to visit my family in Louisiana for nine days and it was much needed and very relaxing! My niece and nephew were great fun to be around and I even got to see my cousins Rachel, Ayden, and Drew. We had a extraordinary time!

Before I left going out of town, there was a crop over at ACOT. I love these things! They are so much fun and the friends you make while doing it is unbelievable. I won a challenge there and I had one of my layouts chosen to be represented in the "CT Spotlight there" I was so stoked about it. Here are some layouts from that weekend...

This is the "CT Spotlight" Pick









4 comments:

Sus said...

Those are some beautiful layouts!

Sus

Jennifer said...

Thank you Sus!

Isabel said...

Jennie, congrats in your spotlight. Beautiful job!

JulesinParadise said...

Your work blows my socks off. Can't wait til the ACOT Florida Crop!