A Cherry On Top


Saturday, November 28, 2009

Changes All Around

I need a new start.  A bit of a refresher.  Something different, exciting, and fun!  I am making major changes to my blog.  You may notice that I have changed the title and I am currently working on changing the look of the layout. 

In the past this blog included only things about my scrapbooking.  Now it will include everything I do.  I am planning to take cake decorating classes soon and sewing in the summer.  I would really like to learn these two hobbies!  In addition to that stuff, I will also still be chronicling my scrapbooking and will now be adding photography stuff too!  I had different blogs for each of these things and it just gets too complicated.  Lastly I am adding recipes and opinions about the ones I complete.  I can't wait to get it started!

Happy Hobbies!!

No comments: