A Cherry On Top


Monday, June 28, 2010

Family Reunion and Fun

On June 15th I made an impromptu trip home to Louisiana to see family and friends.  It was much needed as this last semester at school has been crazy and hectic!  Thought I would share a little of what I did while I was home.

On Friday during the day, I took my niece and nephew over to my Auntie Carols house to swim with our little cousins.  The really enjoyed swimming with Anna Clair, Eli and Emma, and Mady loved playing with Molly.













On Friday night, my family from Dallas came in town and my dad had a crawfish boil for all of us!  It was so good and we had such a GREAT time!!  I loved it!














Then the next day we all went to Kiroli Park and had a grand time.  Uncle Bruce, Shannon, and Brandon grilled hamburgers and hot dogs for everyone and the kids had a blast playing outside.  It was SUPER DUPER hot and almost unbearable but we had good fans and pavilion with nice shade too.













I finally came home on the 21st of June and I was glad to be home.  I had one more class to finish for the summer and I went on the 22nd.  My summer officially began then and I am glad its finally here!

No comments: