A Cherry On Top


Sunday, January 13, 2008

Christmas is FINALLY over!!!

Well here I am back from Jupiter, FL. We had a nice vacation to Noels dad's house. We celebrated Christmas with him and got some good stuff. Noel got a nice dress shirt for work and a very nice leather jacket. I am not sure where he is going to wear it to, we live in FLORIDA!! lol I got a very cool and really cute bathroom set from Bath & Body Works. Its a claw tub shaped glass bowl with some very nice smelling bath soap. I LOVED it! I also got two pairs of 10k white gold earrings. They are really pretty. This was our 8th and FINAL Christmas celebration of the year. I am glad its finally over.

I have lots of homework for school due and I want to make a scrapbook page. I haven't done one in about a week or so. I will post it when I am complete it! Have a great week at work or school!

No comments: