A Cherry On Top


Friday, January 11, 2008

Weekend at Last!!!

So the weekend is finally here! I am so happy. After being out of school and work for three weeks, this week was tough to get back in to. My routine was very out of sync.

My husband and I are taking a road trip this weekend. We are going to Jupiter, FL to visit his father. His brother and his girlfriend will be there too. It should be interesting. His dad is a very nice guy but wasn't really involved in their lives growing up so its just weird being there. And Jupiter is a VERY dead city. Certainly its for the retirees who move down to Florida in the winter months.

I have not scrapped one page this week. Getting back into school is difficult. It keeps me super busy. Not to mention last night the major TV networks decided to show all of their new episodes again so I was in TV heaven last night. However, I think this was the last episode of Grey's Anatomy for the season. I read they only had one episode left and that had to have been it last night. CSI and Without A Trace was also new and I thought they were done already too. Oh well, it was a GREAT surprise!

Off to school! Have a great day!

No comments: