A Cherry On Top


Thursday, February 28, 2008

362 Downloads?!?!?! WOW, that earns you an extra special freebie!!!

Scrappers....here is the Alpha to "Extended Invitation". Thank you to those of you who leave comments. It lets me know you appreciate the work I do! It means a lot to me. Hope you guys like the matching Alpha.




Click on preview for download.

Now for the special present! I am working on a new kit. It's an Easter one!! Woohoo! So as a special treat for the awesome amount of downloads, I am including a sneak peak at the Easter Eggs. I am allowing you you download this for two days only! After that you will have to wait until the whole kit is available and I plan to do one big download. Hope you enjoy!


Click on preview for download.


THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so talented and so sweet to share with us. I love your work...Thank you! :)

Terebene said...

What an awesome alpha and thanks for the eggs, too. I love your work!

Tammy aka bunchie said...

Thanks! Your Easter eggs are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Great! Thanks much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the alpha!