A Cherry On Top


Friday, February 29, 2008

Finally on a break....

I am so thankful for Spring Break! I am still a full time college student so the break is VERY welcome and VERY needed. I am going out of town on Saturday and won't return home until Thursday evening. I am supposed to be doing a lot of digi-scrapping with my mom but I have a feeling I won't get much done....lol My goal is to work on the new kit and complete it so I can post when I return home unless I get to do it before then!

Thank you to all of the new subscribers. I am not sure if your here for the freebies or because your truly interested in what I have to say. I would bet its the freebies. I don't mind though. It makes me proud that someone likes my creations. Thank you again. If you ARE here for what I have to say, I will try and keep you entertained...lol

I have two photography shoots tomorrow. One is a family and one is a wedding. I am so excited. It's my first time to shoot both of those. Great experience and I am loving it!

Have a GREAT weekend and I leave you with a little freebie. Just a word art. I hope you like it! See you next week....maybe sooner!


Click the image for the download. This is NOT a zip file. It is just a .png file.
ENJOY!!!

No comments: