A Cherry On Top


Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Last day of finals and a QP Collection Freebie!!!!

Today is my last day of finals this semester!! Do you know how excited I am?? I can't wait to go on vacation on Friday and relax with my family. My husband is staying home so I am going to visit my sister and father. I am taking my niece and nephew with me so it will be very interesting!

Well anyway, on to the exciting part and the reason you came here!! (hehe)

I am on the creative team for Isabel Mendez and we, the creative team and Isabel, would like to give you this FANTASTIC QP collection! It is from the "Friendship" collection created by Isabel.



This kit is amazing! The elements pack comes with : 2 borders, 4 paper bows, 1 cardboard flower, 1 chipboard flower, 2 crochet flowers, 1 folded crochet flower with clip, 3 sticker flowers, 1 cardboard journaling, 1 journaling paper, 2 file tabs, 1 postal frame, 3 flat ribbons, 1 ric-rac ribbon, 2 cardboard tags, 1 brad, 5 tabs, 5 different stitches, 1 clasp.



The paper pack comes with a great variety of too! You get 16 different styles to choose from!!!



The best news is that not only do you get this freebie collection, there is a fabulous bracket album set to math! You can do an entire album with this one kit!



You will only get the QP with my name (Jennifer) on it from my blog. You must Isabel's page and the rest of the creative team to get their pages! Good luck! And enjoy! (Oh yeah, click the QP Preview for the link!.....shhhhh)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for the lovely quickpage!

Melissa said...

Your quick page is GREAT, and it is so sweet of you to share your lovely work. The friendship bracket album is darling!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the QP!