A Cherry On Top


Sunday, April 27, 2008

Help me boost subscriber numbers.....and a freebie!

I really want to boost subscriber numbers to my blog! I need to be inspired and I am hoping if more people are interested, then I will get to creating! You can subscribe over there on the left side of the screen!

These are some layouts I have created recently. I thought I would share. I think I am going to try and start making some tutorials for beginners. I use PSE 6.0 and have not been able to find too many tutorials that are easy and for this version. It may prove to be useful for other people too. This will give me something to do this summer so that I am not out spending money instead...lol Since the hubby is a teacher we get one big check to get us through the summer so we have to make it last!

Also, check out the post below for a freebie.






















I have given credit to all creators and designers of products used in my gallery located at A Cherry On Top!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes PLEASE make a tutorial for PSE6! I'm just starting as a scrapper and the digi side is slightly more appealing to me so I dove right in with PSE and I am SO confused! Your LO's are beautiful and btw, thanks for the freebies!