A Cherry On Top


Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Kiddo Collection and a freebie!

I have decided to donate some time to a charity and do some volunteer work. I feel like I need to do something to improve the quality of my life. I have decided to volunteer for Make A Wish Foundation and I am overjoyed I chose them. I went to my first meeting last night and I have another one on Tuesday to begin planning a fund raiser. I think this will be so fulfilling and exciting. Check out the local programs in your area for more information. You can also go to the website here.

So its very coincidental that this weeks freebie is a QP collection called "My Kiddo". Isabel Mendez with Crisdam Designs, has created this most fabulous kit for all of your "kiddos". Designed with her two sons in mind, its childish yet versital enough for teens. It can also be used for little girls.




It includes: 6 solid papers, 7 pattern papers, 3 wrinkled notebook papers, 2 paper brackets, 2 bulldog clips, 2 ring accents (can be used as frames) 2 cardboard glitter stars, 5 tabs, 1 paper border, 1 cardboard border, 2 cardboard photo corners, 2 paper photo corners, 2 glitter swirl corners, 2 frames, 1 glitter swirl, 2 journaling papers,
1 bow, 5 stitches (14"x14"), and 1 tag. You get a total of 16 papers and 33 elements. Have fun with it!!!

You can also get some pre-made QP's......



This fabulous Tile Alpha Set will look fabulous on all of these QP's!




The freebie being offered is a quick page from the kit. Get it while you can because it will not be available forever. If you like it, buy the kit because you will NOT be disappointed! It has great elements and papers. Let your creative juices start flowing......



Click here for the link. You will receive the QP with the orange background. To get the rest of the pages visit Crisdam Designs!

No comments: