A Cherry On Top


Thursday, April 17, 2008

Yep, I have been tagged!!!

I honestly have never seen this before! However, I am part of CT and the designer has tagged me! So I will post the rules and then play the game.

Isabel tagged me, a few day's ago, but I just happened to see it on her blog where she was tagged and noticed I was a tagee. Is that word even? lol I, like Isabel, had no idea what to do so I basically copied from her blog. hehe

Here are the rules:

  • Link to person that tagged me. So here is the link for Isabel.
  • Post the rules on your blog.
  • Share 7 Random facts about yourself
  • Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here it goes.

7 facts about myself

  1. I have a great love for photography.
  2. I have been married for almost a year.
  3. Black is my favorite color
  4. I have one cat.
  5. I am a Louisianian at heart but living in Florida.
  6. I have two nieces and two nephews.
  7. I love being part of a CT.

Ok, now 7 people to tag.....this should be fun. I hardly know 7 people in the scrapping world....lol

No comments: