A Cherry On Top


Wednesday, April 23, 2008

School is almost over! Psst....there is also a freebie!

I am so happy that summer is almost here. There is so much drama going on in my family I need to escape. I am almost finished with the semester. I take my first final tomorrow and the last one on the 30th. Then, no school for a month! Yea!!

I probably won't be around much the first week of May so I wanted to go ahead and post the little mini kit I made. I am quite proud of it and I hope you like it too. It's a Cindo de Mayo kit for you to use with your celebration pictures. Hope you enjoy.



Click here for the papers.
Click here for the elements.

There are 9 papers and 9 elements! I would LOVE to see what you make with them!

3 comments:

JMCS said...

This is adorable! Thank you very much. We are going to Mexico soon on a cruise and this will be great for those pictures. Take care. :)

hugs,
JOnni

Deltapdawn said...

Jennifer,

I saw your kit and was so excited to be able to offer it with my templates. It is one thing to have a template, and another to know what papers and elements to use with it!
Here is the link: http://scrappingtildawn.blogspot.com/2008/06/look-what-i-found.html

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

way cute! I know I'm late in the game, but just found your blog. :)
Thank you!