A Cherry On Top


Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Cool Sensations, a coupon, and a freebie.....soon!

First I just wanted to say that I figured out today how to make my blog get a four star rating on the Digi-Free site. Since this is where 90% of my traffic comes from I think it would be fantastic if I were listed closer to the top rather than so far down. To do this, just click on this ping link, Technorati Profile, and it will help to increase my star rating there!

Isabel Mendez has many delightful kits available for sale at "A Cherry On Top"! And she is offering a coupon for 60% off of one regular priced item in her store!

The layout below is an example of of just two of her many kits. Click on the picture for a link to download. In that link you will find a coupon to use at the above mentioned website. If you click on their link it will take right to Crisdam Designs store!




Stay tuned to my blog because we, Crisdam Designs Creative Team, will be hosting a QP giveaway very soon. The QP's are coming from the new kit "Cool Sensations". It will be "A QP a Day Giveaway".

No comments: