A Cherry On Top


Monday, May 26, 2008

Yowzers!!

It has been a heck of a month!!

I left for vacation on May 2nd headed to Tallahassee, Florida and then to Monroe, Louisiana. I returned back to my home on May 12th. We had an incredible time! I took my niece and nephew (my brothers children) home with me to visit my dad and my sister and her family. It was nice getting to see all of the kids play together. However, my niece is 4 and my nephew is 2 and they are a HANDFUL!!!

Then on May 14th, I had to return to Monroe, Louisiana (a 16 hour drive one way) for a tragic happening. My fathers girlfriend of 15 years was much too soon taken from this earth. She passed away from smoke inhalation due to her home burning. It was very sad for us all, but she is in a much better place than all of us! My father and her two children are taking it best they can, but its a sad and tough time for them all.

Now, back to happier news.....
I am still LOVING my position as a CT for Isabel Mendez! She is fantastic and her designs are incredible! She just released a brand new kit (which you can purchase at ACOT) called "Cool Sensations". It has such a calm color and "cool" color palette.








Some layouts I have created with it are below! I love this kit and you will too. Go to the above mentioned website and purchase all three parts!!



No comments: