A Cherry On Top


Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's here finally!!! My latest kit and freebie!!!

I have had a heck of a week, especially Tuesday! My computer has been acting really silly lately and heating up badly, so I decided I was going to take apart my laptop and clean the inside and the fans and such. I got everything all unscrewed and tried lifting the back off and realized there was another screw somewhat hidden (Have you ever tried to take apart a laptop? Don't its a complete headache!!). So, I got the screwdriver and proceeded to unscrew it only to realize that I wasn't actually unscrewing it. It had a security screw in it!! Needless to say I drove all over my town that day looking for a screwdriver to undo it with and apparently they don't sell them much in the stores! I was LIVID! I finally found what I think is going to work and get it home only to then realize its too big and the store I purchased it from didn't have any that were smaller. So, I pried it apart as best as I could and cleaned with canned air. My computer has worked like a charm ever since!

So, in light of all of my troubles I decided to create a new kit. I have gotten really interested in digital design lately and am trying new things. I decided to create a kit for independence day. I have titled it Americana (how fitting huh?...lol) Anyway, below is the previews and the links.

With the kit you will get 46 elements and 13 papers. The elements include stars, safety pin and paper clip, staples, tags, vintage US memorabilia, US monuments, vintage war leaflets and documents and lots more! The papers are very cute. You will get one with the Star Spangled Banner, Dec. of . Independence, and The Constitution overlayed onto them.

I hope you enjoy the kit as much as I do. Please leave me links to your layouts so I can see them! I would love to post them on my blog too. Don't forget to leave me some love!!





Click here to get the papers. (Approx. 30kb)
Click here to get the elements. (Approx 36kb)

15 comments:

Suz :) said...

Wow! Another great freebie. Lots of "link love" going on today! :)

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Hi!!! My FIRST time here and I've followed Suz above here from her blog where she HAND-PICKS goodies for downloading!!!

This kit is GORGEOUS and will be MOST suitable for scrapping some more photos of my fiance's number two son who just recently spent four years in the Marine's with three tours to Iraq.

Thank you SO very much for sharing your TIME and your TALENT with ALL of us in SCRAPLAND!!!

Hugs,
Linda :)

Joy said...

Thank you so much. What a wonderful freebie.

Debbie said...

This is a wonderful gift!!! Thank you so much!

Nicole said...

As an Army wife I will be using this kit a TON .. thanks so much for sharing!

SusanW said...

This is a wonderful kit. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

Dianna said...

This is a really beautiful kit. We've a bunch of squids in my family, but I think it will still work for us.

Anonymous said...

This is very nice, I just saw that you are from Ft. Myers - I used to live there a when I was little and my aunt still lives there. This kit really is very very nice. I love it and thank you so much for sharing.

GingerScraps said...

Love this!! I will put it on my blog this weekend. http://gingerscraps.blogspot.com
Thank you, Ginger

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Thanks so very much! You are appreciated.

Anonymous said...

totally awesome work and thank you!!
patty

brazelmama said...

Thank you, Thank you!!! My brother is a proud Marine and this will be great to scrapbook his pictures. Thank you this is so great!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous kit, thank you so much for sharing!

cindiaskew said...

wow, i appreciate your labors and talent for this awesome kit. tyfs

grannymike said...

Thank you so much for this GREAT kit! I love all things red, white, and blue, all things patriotic, all things historical, all the things this kit represents. Add to that the fact my husband is a retired Marine, and this definitely hits my "spot." Thanks so very much!