A Cherry On Top


Monday, June 2, 2008

Make-A-Wish Kits.......

I have found the best kit ever! I am a volunteer for Make-A-Wish foundation and I just came across a kit that is donating proceeds to MAW! I have never been more excited for a kit!







The kits are found on Benevolent Boutique!! The kits are called "Jack" & "Jill". Below is the description on their website:

"Benevolent Boutique has it's first 2 releases! Jack and Jill are coordinating kits designed for a wonderful charity The Make-A-Wish Foundation. To learn more about these gorgeous kits and this super cause click the previews above. And now for your freebie, a safety pin potty training charm. June is National Potty Training Awareness month so it seemed appropriate at the time (I feel kindly silly about it now though LOL). Click the image to download, password is wish."

Being a MAW volunteer this is one of the greatest ways to get involved! I did my first Wish Granting event last weekend and it was fantastic! It was the most rewarding and heart warming experience one could ever be a part of!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Thanks for the BB plug, free advertising is the best kind :) I'm glad you like Jack & Jill, I'm very proud of our first releases. BB will have a store CT as soon as we have an actual store LOL. So keep your eyes out :) BTW, I've worked with Izzy in the past, she's a sweetie. Digital Scrapbooking is such a small world ;)