A Cherry On Top


Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fabulous New Kit by Monica Evan

I have got a great new kit for you to see! Monica Evan has just released her newest kit on Scrap Matters and it is FANTASTIC!!! Its so cutely titled "Go Fly A Kite" and it had me singing Mary Poppins tunes all day yesterday! Its very whimsical yet very cartoon like. I love it so much and I am sure you will too. It comes with 11 papers, 4 bracket papers, and oodles of elements! It has clouds, trees, flowers, and of course kites! Its got very rich decadent colors that make me smile.

Here is a preview of the kit for you with a link attached to the photo.




Here is the layout I completed with it.

2 comments:

Pressed Petals said...

I love what you did with Monica's kit! Great job and cool blog! Have a great day! alamama

carrie said...

Great blog! That layout is so fun and cheery. Love it!