A Cherry On Top


Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's been a few days...updates!!

Its been a while since I posted. I have been so busy with school and family life. I have also been busy with all of mt CT duties. We all have so much stuff happening and coming out. Its very exciting!

First bit of news....

There is another online crop at ACOT coming in August! These are SOOO much fun! This one begins on August 22 and goes through the 24th! There are so many games, contests, challenges, and prizes! The events last well into the night and start EARLY ever morning! Go to the site and check out all of the details. If you are not a member there, sign up! Tell them you learned about the site through my blog. My user name there is "jjenni08".

2nd bit of news...

This kit below is a new kit by Isabel Mendez and it is FABULOUS!! I love it! Here are some previews of it.







This kit has so many beautiful elements which all made at 300dpi. Papers are all 12x12 in size. You can buy it here.

No comments: